Sweetness Ternoshop

Monday, December 22, 2008

My niece cute photos

My beautiful nieces photos ..........are they cute?....take a look on it.




I''m hiding....there you are!



















OMG! why she is crying? Do you know why?





















Screaming....














Here is my Christmas gift from my auntie.














My mother is calling, i gonna answer it.
















I'm having fun. Let's play....














Just a simple greeting from me.















I'm just sleepy....















Come on let's eat...see, we're having fun.















Why are you looking at me? heheheheh















I'm with my friend...just playing...i will be a doctor soon.














Do i look funny?
Hmmmmmm...













Smile...smile...smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

********** Sponsors **********

sponsor sponsor sponsor
sponsor sponsor sponsor